|
The great love that I have for you
我 对 你 的 深 爱
is gone, and I find my dislike for you
已 不 再 , 并 且 发 现 我 对 你 的 憎 恶 却
grows every day. When I see you,
与 日 俱 增 。 每 当 看 着 你 ,
I do not even like your face;
我 一 点 也 不 喜 欢 你 的 长 相 ;
the one thing that I want to do is to
我 很 想 做 的 一 件 事 就 是
look at other girls. I never wanted to
瞧 瞧 别 的 女 孩 。 我 从 未 想 过 要
marry you. Our last conversation
娶 你 为 妻 。 我 们 的 最 後 一 次 约 会
was very boring and has not
是 那 麽 的 无 聊 , 而 且 并 未
made me look forward to seeing you again.
让 我 期 待 与 你 的 再 次 相 会 。
You think only of yourself.
你 只 想 到 你 自 己 。
If we were married, I know that I would find
如 果 我 们 结 婚 , 我 相 信 我 一 定 会 感 受 到
life very difficult, and I would have no
生 活 是 如 此 地 难 过 , 而 且 没 有 任 何
pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
和 你 共 同 生 活 的 愉 悦 , 我 想 把 我 的 心
to give, but it is not something that
奉 献 出 , 但 这 颗 心 可 绝 对 不 是
I want to give to you. No one is more
献 给 你 , 没 有 人 比 你 更
foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
愚 蠢 和 自 私 , 你 也 丝 毫 不
able to care for me and help me.
能 关 心 我 和 帮 助 我 。
I sincerely want you to understand that
我 恳 切 地 冀 望 你 了 解
I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
我 句 句 发 自 肺 腑 , 我 相 信 你 能 帮 我 个 忙 也 就 是
if you think this the end. Do not try
如 果 你 也 认 为 该 是 分 手 的 时 候 了 , 就 别 尝 试 去
to answer this. Your letters are full of
求 证 我 所 说 的 这 一 切 , 你 的 来 信 中 充 满 着
things that do not interest me. You have no
令 我 意 兴 索 然 的 物 事 , 你 了 无
true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
对 我 真 挚 的 爱 。 再 见 了 ! 请 相 信 我 ,
I do not care for you. Please do not think that
我 的 心 已 不 在 你 身 上 。 请 别 再 当 作
I am still your boyfriend.
我 依 然 是 你 的 情 郎。
( 现在请你回头再看这封信的单数行 ... 1、3、5、7、9、11 ... )
|
|